Benefits of Membership
The EAHN supports research and education by providing a public forum for the exchange and dissemination of knowledge concerned with the histories of architecture. Members enjoy the following benefits:
• Participation in EAHN Conferences.
• Exclusive access to the latest international conferences, events and jobs, via email newsletter and the News & Events pages.
• Exclusive access to the Interest Groups and Open Forum for online collaboration and discussion of shared research interests.
• Access to a Membership Database (from late 2016).
• Opportunities to promote members own programs, research, events, and news.
Voluntary subscription ended on 31 October 2013. Individual members pay an annual subscription of 75 euros, Students (and low income scholars by application) 35 euros*, and Institutions 250 euros.
Annual fees are paid via a Paypal Reoccuring Payment or via one-off credit/debit card payment. Please enable pop ups in your browser settings when subscribing.
- Once payment has been completed, you will be sent a username and password by email. Please allow at least 1 hour for these details to arrive (and check your Junk Folder).
- If you do not receive your member login details, please email email@example.com, providing proof of purchase.
- The members’ login point is in the black footer of the EAHN website (below). Once logged in to the EAHN site, you can change your password and update user details in the Account page.
- If your Paypal account is registered to a different email address to your EAHN account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after payment of your subscription to activate your account.
- If you have a PayPal account but choose not to use it to pay your subscription, the option “Don’t have a PayPal account” or "Pay with credit card" will not work unless you use a credit card number that is not associated with your PayPal account.
* The Concessionary rate is open to students (please have your student number ready when registering) and low-income independent scholars. Low-income scholars wishing to request the reduced rate should write to the email@example.com.
For any other queries related to subscriptions, please contact the web team at firstname.lastname@example.org.