With a view to developing and disseminating the teaching of Bruno Zevi and his method of critical and historical inquiry, The Bruno Zevi Foundation is holding an international competition to award a prize for a historical-critical essay offering an original analysis of an architectural work or theme or an...
Architecture and photography have maintained a close relation since the inception of the photographic field. Investigating the nature of this relations as well as identifying the fabric of their multidimensional dialogues constitutes an extremely rich field of research, one that has been gaining ever more relevance in actual agenda....
The Department of History at Boston University invites applications for a tenure-track assistant professor whose research and teaching interests focus on Boston in the context of 18th or 19th century American history and the Atlantic World to start July 1, 2015. Teaching experience and a completed Ph.D. by the...
Part-time Lecturer in Architectural History, Department of Art and Archaeology, Princeton University One course on modern architecture, with a focus on Princeton University’s architecture. Knowledge of the University’s history is essential. Ph.D. required by start date and teaching experience expected. Teaching to include regular lectures in architecture as well as on the...
Welcome to the Interest Groups Page
Welcome to our virtual research hub. Our aim is to help EAHN members find, and collaborate with, scholars working on similar themes and topics within the Network. This space hosts a range of collaborative activities such as group discussion, sharing news and documents, and organizing events and projects.
Interest Groups are encouraged to:
– arrange side events at Biennial Conferences and to propose an EAHN Themed Conference in intermediate years.
– contribute annually to a new dedicated Field Notes section of the EAHN Journal Architectural Histories.
– apply for third-party funding, which is increasingly available for cross-institutional, international teams of researchers.
We welcome proposals for new Interest Groups, please see guidelines for group coordinators here.
For more details about these activities, or to propose a new Interest Group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently uploaded group documents
- EAHN Urban Representations Workshop Tallinn 2018 "Curated Urban Visions" posted in Urban Representations
- Haraway, Donna. ‘Situated Knowledges: The Science Question in Feminism and the Privilege of Partial Perspective’. Feminist Studies 14, no. 3 (1988): 575–99. posted in Women and Gender in Architecture and Urban Design
- Patel, Shailja. Migritude. Kaya Press, 2010. (Excerpt) posted in Women and Gender in Architecture and Urban Design
- Burton, Antoinette. ‘Archive Fever, Archive Stories’. In Archive Stories: Facts, Fictions, and the Writing of History, edited by Antoinette Burton. Duke University Press, 2006. posted in Women and Gender in Architecture and Urban Design
- Arnold, Dana. Reading Architectural History. London; New York: Routledge, 2002. posted in Women and Gender in Architecture and Urban Design