Call for Papers: Society for the Study of Architecture in Canada 45th annual conference. Halifax, 28-31 May 2019
The Society for the Study of Architecture in Canada is now accepting paper proposals for its 45th annual conference. Researchers, professionals and students from any discipline whose work relates to the built environment in Canada can submit a proposal by sending an abstract of not more than 250 words, accompanied by a one-page CV, to email@example.com.
Please send submissions no later than 15 March 2019.
- Religious Architecture in Canada
- Canada and Global Architectural History Pedagogy
- Women and Architecture
- The requalification of heritage: experiences of belonging
- An outline of a phenomenology of the built environment
- Heritage and the reception of objects in a context of diversity
- On Revitalization: Altering Canada’s Urban Fabric Through Architectural Interventions
- Labour histories and the built environment
- On Current Indigenous Architecture and Planning: Institutional
- Architecture Theory and Practice in the late 20th Century
- Reconsidering stories at National Historic Sites and other heritage places
- The influences on learning from the architecture language of universities
- Photographic narrative and counter-narrative in architectural histories
- Transportation and travel infrastructure: mobility, heritage, and identity
- Transforming Heritage with Transit Architecture
- Architecture and the Archive
- Current Research
More information can be found on the conference website.