Job: Lecturer in Architectural Studies (Two Positions Available). The University of Manchester
The University of Manchester seeks to appoint two Lecturers in Architectural Studies, looking for applications from candidates who specialise in the architectural humanities and/or social sciences and can contribute to research-informed teaching that complements the existing clusters of activity. The two posts will both involve teaching at both undergraduate and taught postgraduate levels, supervising PhD students, as well as research and administrative roles as specified by the Head of Department. The Manchester School of Architectureare is particularly keen to hear from candidates who can complement and develop the capacity of the existing research themes and expertise.
- Conducting research that is excellent by international standards.
- Producing publications of international quality.
- Contributing to the intellectual development and activities of the Architecture Department and Manchester Architecture Research Group (MARG) within the Manchester School of
- Architecture (MSA) and the Manchester Urban Institute (MUI).
- Developing research projects and securing appropriate external funding for them.
- Attracting and supervising top quality PhD students.
- Offering appropriate teaching in Manchester School of Architecture at postgraduate and undergraduate levels.
- Contributing to administration as called for by the Head of Architecture and the Head of School.