Leibniz University Hanover
The Faculty of Architecture and Landscape, Institute for the History and Theory of Architecture, Department of Architectural Theory (Prof. Dr. Nathalie Bredella), invites applications for the position of a Research Assistant (m/f/d) in the field of Architectural theory (Salary Scale 13 TV-L, 50 %) to start on October 1, 2023. The position is initially limited to 3 years with the possibility of extension. The scope of the position corresponds to 50 % of full time. The possibility of a doctorate is given (Qualification position according to § 2 Abs. 1 Satz 1 WissZeitVG).
- Teaching and research at the Bachelor and Master level
- Work on an individual research focus in the field of architecture and landscape (doctoral research)
- Participation in international research projects, publications and conference organization
- Archival work and curatorial practice
- Participation in academic administration
Requirements for employment
- University science degree in architecture, cultural, media, literary or art studies
- Very good teamwork skills and the ability to work independently
- A research focus in one of the following areas: History and Theory of Architecture, Urban Studies, Globalization Processes, Mediality of Architecture, Gender and Media, and Digital Cultures
Please send your application including a letter of motivation, a list of publications, curriculum vitae, documentation of teaching experience, exposé for a dissertation project by June 26, 2023 in electronic form (PDF only) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or alternatively by postal mail to:
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover
Fakultät für Architektur und Landschaft
Institut für Geschichte und Theorie der Architektur
Herrenhäuser Str. 8, 30419 Hannover
If you have any questions, please contact Prof. Dr. Nathalie Bredella at the above mentioned email address.
More information can be found here.